SingHealth Flow Cytometry has services available to all SingHealth laboratories, as well as to local and international researchers. Besides comprehensive quantitative, multi-parameter fluroscence analysis and cell sorting services, the Core also provides basic lab equipment and Class II Biological Safety Cabinet for researchers to carry out basic sample preparation on-site.
View the Flow Cytometry brochure here.
To access the list of SingHealth Core Platforms Equipment, click here.
Full Service List & Prices
The flow cytometric assays offered by the Core aims to provide the community of researchers with a wide breadth of high-valued services. Interested users can find a comprehensive list of services and prices through the below link:
External Academic Institutions (request via E-mail)Commercial Partners
- SingHealth Duke-NUS AMC Users
Resources and Capabilities
Flow Cytometry is equipped with state of the art cytometers – 2 cell analysers and also a flow cell-sorter:
- BD LSRFortessa™
Lasers - 355nm, 405nm, 488nm, 561nm, 633nm
18 colors – 3-UV, 6-Violet, 2-Blue, 4-Yellow-Green, 3-Red
- BD™ LSR II
Lasers - 405nm, 488nm, 561nm, 633nm
12 colors - 2-Violet, 2-Blue, 5-Yellow-Green, 3-Red
- BD FACSAria™ III
Encased in Biosafety Cabinet
Lasers – 355nm, 405nm, 488nm, 561nm, 633nm
18 colours – 7-UV-Yellow Green, 6-Violet, 2-Blue, 3-Red
Some common applications of flow cytometry regularly performed here include:
- Expression studies (eg. through use of flurochrome-conjugated antibodies or fluorescent proteins)
- Cell cycle analysis
- High purity flow sorting for both live or fixed samples (2 to 4-way tube collection, multi-well plates)
Flow Cytometry offers the following services:
- Self-operated analysis
- Staff-assisted or drop-off service
- Training for end users who will gain the proficiency to execute their analyses independently.
- Staff-operated cell-sorting services for both live and fixed biological samples
- Analysis workstation (installed with Flowjo analysis software,Version 7 or 10)
Laboratory equipment at Flow Cytometry welcomes after-office usage and can be arranged with the core platform. For enquiries and further information on the services offered, please contact email@example.com